Red Hill Consolidated School is looking forward to another great year of teaching and learning and would like to advise you of Red Hill Consolidated School’s voluntary financial contributions for 2023. Schools provide students with free instruction to fulfill the standard Victorian curriculum and we want to assure you that all contributions are voluntary. Nevertheless, the ongoing support of our families ensures that our school can offer the best possible education and support for our students. We want to thank you for all you support, whether that’s through fundraising or volunteering your time.
This has made a huge difference to our school and the programs we can offer.
Department of Education Parent Policy:
Within our school this support has allowed us to:
• Create classroom libraries in each of our learning spaces, allowing all students to access engaging, high quality literature.
• Continue to build a wide selection of home reading materials, including levelled readers, lexile books and library books.
• Maintain our school swimming pool and run a comprehensive Prep-6 swimming program onsite. This includes replacement of filters, heaters and regular cleaning, heating and servicing of our school pool.
• Refurbish of classroom spaces including purchase of new carpet, pinboards and painting.
• Invest in flexible classroom furniture that allows students choice in how they work.
• Begin landscaping our spacious school grounds.
• Employ a first aid officer to care for injured students and an additional swimming instructor to allow differentiated swimming instruction.
• Purchase inclusive educational items, including weighted blankets and toys.
For further information on the Department’s Parent Payments Policy please see a one-page overview below.
Child Safe Policy
Red Hill Consolidated School is committed to the safety and wellbeing of all students at the school. Refer to our Child Safe Environments Policy for full details